Sunday, May 27, 2007

A bike and boredom

Today I woke up and tried to quietly get out of my room without my dad taking me on a bike ride. I fail. Miserably. About ten minutes after I woke up I was on a bike. At first I kept having flashbacks to my accident but after 10 or so miles I started to get back into it. Pretty soon I was speeding down hills and having a good time. Christa was coming at 1130 so I really pushed myself so I would be able to get home in time. When I got home I cleaned up quickly and |Christa came.
We sat around talking and playing cards. She is so good at spit that I cant win even when I am trying as hard as I can and she is barely paying attention. At 3 my mom held a party for a graduate student of hers who just got her PHD.
She is an incredibly nice person and also a nun. My mom did probably the cheapest thing you could do for a gift and got her a bag “with our loving thoughts in it”.
After a while Christa left and the party dissipated. The last time we had a party my mom was sure I was high. This time I decided to really flip her out so I kindof did my whole stoned person impression and watched Cheech and Chong. This probably means tomorrow she will shout at me about it.
As if my Sunday wasn’t exciting enough already I decided to do a bunch of homework so I wouldn’t have to do it on Thursday or over the weekend during the Ithaca festival.
3 hours later you have me here. I am completely sapped of any creative writing and feel like I need to go to sleep.
Peace and love.

No comments: