Saturday, May 26, 2007

Short boring post

Hello. Today was rather uneventful so for the sake of you, the reader, I have decided to cut the length of today’s post to ½ a page instead of the normal page.


I woke up this morning and went for a jog. This was the first time I have actually gone on a run by myself. When I was in 4th grade I had a series of dreams about abduction and later that year at Kmart 2 men came up to me and tried to talk to me in a creepy way. When my mom appeared they ran off. This left me with a strong fear of all public places. I think it has taken until now, 5 years later for me to overcome this fear.


After my run Christa came over and we went for a walk in Sapsucker Wood with Tavi, my dog who we let off the lease. It was a nice walk and when we got back we hung around my house for a bit.


Then I got my dad to take me to the mall and I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: the worlds end. I believe the movie did exactly what most movies are supposed to do, entertain. There was only one moment in the movie that I found thought provoking and that was a scene at the very beginning where a corrupt British official was reading off a list of emergency changes. It sounded surprisingly like the patriot act with a list that blocked free assembly, haduis corpus and other things like that.


After the movie I came home, ate dinner and spent some time fooling around on ebaums world, which is kind of embarrassing. After that I decided to write this post and go to sleep.


Sweet dreams intrawebs.

No comments: